Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nov 29, 2008

Saturday after Thanksgiving;

I went to work yesterday at the Madras Library. When I got there, they were closed, so I was able to just set up and get to work. I was home by 7pm and got a great deal done. Today I'm going to meet with one of my AYSO board members and see if I can fix her computer. Have a feeling its just viruses and bugs.

We had a great time Thanksgiving day. Todd & I fixed the turkey and I got to baste it. It was even done on time. Mom really did most of the cooking, but I pealed all the potatoes and got them ready to boil, and cut up the great smoked ham that Scott did at his work. I set the tables and Elin folded the napkins in a fancy way. There was 11 for dinner. Zach and Scott were not very happy being put at the card table with Elin, but they survived. It was Zach's second dinner, so he wasn't very hungry.

Had lots of time to visit with Todd & Toni, Mel & Dorene, Linda and the kids. I didn't even take one picture.

Time to turn the laptop over to Elin to play on it for a while. I'm going to have to check this computer for bugs here very soon, some of the places she visits (I do monitor)still have spyware and trojans. Bye for now

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area