Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun daily web site

OK, todays APOD or Astronomy Picture of the Day is a video from the fireball over Edmonton Canada. This is a cool site any day APOD

Another really neat site is the USGS Earthquake Hazards Program


Also, brother Todd has started his site (see last post) at http://picasaweb.google.com/6x6tender
He has posted very nice pictures from fires he has gone out on.

These are ones that I check out almost daily.

Thanksgiving is almost upon us, ended up I have to work tomorrow, but that is OK, I'll pick up a check and a computer for a friend and get her and her girls back on line. I do want to say how thankful I am of all my friends and family who put up with both the blog and web site. Without all of you, this would not be worth it. Bless all of you

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area