Friday, November 7, 2008

ITS FRIDAY AGAIN! I love it when this day rolls by! Once the day is done, I know tomorrow is sleep in day. I've done a lot of work this week at OFCO, today will be a full day, so I won't get home till after 5 again tonight. It is worth it though. It means I get to sleep in tomorrow, at least until 6:30 if the cat has her way. My darling Belle was the alarm clock this morning as I forgot to set the real one.

So today is QuickBooks updates in the finance department. This is really boring work, so I will take my book to read. Install media, wait for it to load, wait for it install, wait for the reboot, hope it opens. Usually its an hour a workstation, and I have 6 workstations and the server.

The good news this week is that we found 14 "new used" computers in Bend that I brought to Redmond on Wednesday. These computers will be replacing the old and broken down computers I've been keeping together with pieces, parts, bailing wire and hope.

Time to go, got to get Elin up. Not my favorite part of the day anymore. She is so grumpy in the mornings this year. I liked it better when she woke with a smile and a very happy "Good Morning".

So, to all of you: GOOD MORNING! Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area