Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pushing Thanksgiving


Elin & I got to see Susan when she came to town to help Grammy Dorene through her surgey. Not enough quality time was spent with her. It seems like our visits are always short and very limited.

Thankgiving is coming up, Todd and I will be doing the dinner for the Jones' and the Bony's. Should be 13 for dinner. Can't wait, I haven't done a full turkey dinner since about 1986 when I was in Corvallis and did a 20 pounder and all the trimmings, only to have it SNOW so no one could come. It was a real bummer on family, but a good time for all the students who were not going home or having a christmas dinner.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area