Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Talk about getting into the Christmas Spirit! How about -7 degrees last night with a wind chill making it -21 degrees. Thank goodness that was in Burns and not here, we only got to -14 degrees last night. Todd turned on the heat in the garage for poor Sasha. She didn't seem as stiff and cold this morning. Rabbit water takes about an hour to freeze even under the 100 watt light bulb.

So, I've survived 4 school concerts. Friday last was the best! However, last nights concert wasn't bad... Can you pick out Elin? She's the first one on the bottom row in a red shirt and black scarf.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area