Friday, December 12, 2008

SNOW IS COMING!

Every other news item this morning on KTVZ News 21 is on a big storm that is coming in today. Guess what, I wanted to go to Salem tomorrow. Now the weather is heavy snow tonight with near whiteout/blizzard conditions tonight and into tomorrow.
www.tripcheck.com
for current road conditions for central Oregon. They are saying that snow levels will be down to 500 feet here. This ought to be interesting.

I'm taking mom to Redmond this morning, going to drop her at Walmart Superstore on the north side of town then go to work.

Last night was Todd's office Christmas party. It was at the office this year and VERY fun. Got to visit with wives and employees that I don't normally get to visit with. Elin went to the bowling alley with Grandma. She seemed to have a lot of fun bowling with another child who got stuck there. Luckily they caught the kids before they started their 4th game (Elin got a strike) and only had to pay for 3 games.

I better get her up so that I can listen to her whine about how tired she is. She has her first Christmas concert tonight at the highschool. It is a fundraiser for the highschool choir. I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area