Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow Gone!

Our beautiful snow is gone! All that is left is the piles of pushed aside dirty stuff. At least the drive is clear and I can take my car out again to work tomorrow. Not that the weather is improving. Tonight is a 50% chance of rain/snow same with tomorrow. Temps are up! Both outside rabbits got a little close to their light and singed the hair on their backs. Spice has quite a large singed area. Shadow's is just about quarter size. Neither got their skin burned, but it was enough that I raised their light farther above them so they can't get right up to the bulb. Although with the above freezing temps they really don't need the light.

Its back to work tomorrow. I've been doing the never ending laundry today. My usual Sunday activity. Todd and Elin headed out to Grammy & Papa's today. It sure has been nice and quiet without her "I'm bored".

We had a nice Christmas. Was good to see Tammi and Guy, Todd's brother and his wife. They arrived Christmas day just in time for dinner. They took off Friday morning to head back to Chiloquin.

Below is Elin, 5'1" taller than Grandma Norma, she is ready for her concert last Dec 7th.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area