Friday, October 24, 2008

Its FRIDAY!

Well, Todd left to work in Washington St. this morning for 4 days. It can be lots of fun to be just Elin and I for a weekend. We always do something fun when Dad leaves. Maybe we can go for a drive and hike or go fishing.

I've spent the morning updating the new AYSO web pages. I'll have them worn out before we go live with them November 1st. I swear I've opened each page at least a dozen times and still find errors. I cant wait to get them posted and start trying to raise money for the organization. We are trying to send coaches, referees and board members to Sacramento in February for the Section 2 conferences. They are so fun to go to. Not only do you learn a great deal, but you meet lots of great people who are dedicated to the kids!

When the E. gets out of school, we will take Grandma to Redmond. She's having shopping withdrawls. Oh Boy! We get to go to Walmart. Since it is just the 3 of us, maybe tonight will be a good night to get Grandma to take us to dinner.

OK, so I've had my break, now to get back to fixing typos and link errors in the web pages.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area