Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is FUN

OK, this is my third post today, which means I probably won't do more for weeks. I am having fun playing with the format and gadgets. I still need to figure out the widget that Todd had me download last night to help make posting easier, called Windows Live Writer Beta. I'll figure it out later.

Here is a link to Todd's World blogspot It is full of Microsoft junk and work stuff, visit if you want to become dazed and crazed with that.

Here is a link to my web site, http://www.ochoco.com/~jbony
It has the meat and potatoes of who I am and what I enjoy.

I've published some of my photos at Webshots you can see my shoebox here
The other page I published on Webshots is here

When I had my laptop, I enjoyed changing the background hourly. I thought these were great images so I published them at Webshots to give back to where I took so much. Of course, I can't remember to add any more, so I'll post them here.

Yes, my beloved laptop bit the big one. I haven't had the courage to toss it yet, it just sits forlornly in its briefcase crying everytime I walk by. But the sucker will no longer use the wall plug, so I've had to give it up.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area