Sunday, October 19, 2008

From Elin



Hi I'm E'lin! Jan is my mom, Todd is my dad & we all have a lot of fun. We go fishing and driving to places to take pictures and study geology around Washington and Oregon and some times California. I am 12 years old, I like to play soccer and softball. I like to study geology and go places to camp. I have 3 rabbits named Spice, Shadow and Energizer Bunny (Ebby to the left).




This is my 2008 soccer team after our first win. Coach Jaun took us to Dairy Queen for icecream

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area