Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm still starting

I have been playing with the tools available for this blog and finding lots of fun stuff. Can't get any of the weather stuff to work, but that is what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere. However, I would not live any where else. Well, lets state that a little differently. I would live somewhere else if the price was right and the schools were good, and the work was fun, and there was plenty of wild life roaming the neighborhood.

Where else can you find buzzards sunning themselves in the sun on a cool fall morning, where else can you find nice bucks hiding among the houses 2 doors down from where you live in hunting season. Prineville! that's where. So, don't ask me to move

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area