Thursday, October 11, 2012

I've signed up for a couple of great crochet newsletters.  Its fun to look at the patterns, then scratch my head and think, I wish I could read this and know what I was doing... I've crocheted for years, and still have a very difficult time following a pattern.  Mostly, over the years, I've just looked at an item and figured out how to make it, or some close approximation of it.

Today's "Hooked on Crochet" newsletter is having a contest to give away 3 skeins of beautiful yarn.  I've already put in my first entry at http://www.allfreecrochet.com/sweeps/Naturally-Caron-Spa-Yarn, now I need to blog, twit, facebook and pray :-). I just love the newsletter as they do a good job of mixing the free with the purchase and ALWAYS have easy patterns for us who are inept at crocheting but love it.
My latest headband projects for the Christmas Bazaar.  I've already finished 6, and need a few more before I can go back to the hats I really enjoy making.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area