Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lots has happened since I was last on here to blog.  We have moved completely to Vancouver, WA. and live just a few blocks from Historic Ft. Vancouver.  Lots of history there, more important to me is the Base Cemetery and Old City Cemetery that are just a few blocks away from here.  I have posted a few pictures of the Base cemetery on FB, but maybe I'll get crazy and do a few here also. OK, just one ~ this is my favorite that I saw while we were wondering...

What brought me back to the blog is an article at: http://www.sentinel-standard.com/article/20120915/NEWS/120919661/1001/NEWS I picked it up from a tweet on family search.  Its a really good idea to do this on your cameras, cell phones other digital devices. The basis of the story is to create a file on your memory card that has your name, address & phone number so that if your device is lost, it can be returned to you.  I plan on doing that on mine.  If you need instructions, I can help, just let me know.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, bacon has cooked, hash browns are ready to go in and eggs are sitting and waiting all while we wait for the dishwasher to finish.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area