Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update on trips in November

Its now pushing the end of January 2012! I got an email from a friend who I haven't heard from in years, and it reminded me that I have a blog. so I need to get blogging.

What has happened since November?  We went to Seaside and to Chiloquin. Had a great time at both.  Pictures: didn't take many, but will add them 

This is a tiny little gate about knee height.
This is a gate to a B & B that I thought was cool


Todd & Elin walking away disgusted that I'm taking gate pictures 


Hills to the south of Seaside

Strange vine growing on a fence

The ocean

It was cold and mostly raining in Seaside. But we had a nice time staying in the condo, went out a couple times for groceries and once for a walk.

At Chiloquin we went to the Klamath Trout Hatchery

 The Hatchery was built in 1939 and was very fun.  A great place to picnic in the summer.

Couldn't get over the size of some of the trout there.





This is looking south across Agency Lake toward the mountains.




Sunset over Agency Lake out the front porch of Guy & Tammi's home

Cat guarding the Thanksgiving leftover
back yard fence with dried flowers


Fort Clatsup rebuilt
We stayed home and worked through December and had an enjoyable visit with Scotty when he came home on leave.  Now we are into January and I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas for AYSO and planning the Heggen reunion in May.  Fun stuff to come in the future.  Will keep you posted

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area