Sunday, November 6, 2011

November ALREADY!

Daylight Savings strikes again!  Changed my clock last night, and kept waking up to figure out what time it "really" was.  Today is laundry day, clean up web sites day and blog day.  It is also help Elin with homework day.  Awoke to our first snow fall this morning about 7:30am (8:30 in real time) after getting up at 6am (7 in real time).  It didn't stick around long enough to do much beyond make mush in the driveway.

What has been happening?  Not much.  Getting ready to return to Seaside next Sunday for 4 days.  Following that, we go to Chiloquin for Thanksgiving with Guy & Tammie.  That should be very fun... then Christmas.

This year is almost shot, and I honestly can say I haven't got much accomplished.  Soccer flew by so fast it didn't even raise a breeze.  Elin moved into the high school as a freshman. I purchased a Desk/Wall Organizer and its still in its box. 

Guess we just continue to let time fly. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I am a 50 something with a wonderful husband and 16 year old daughter. For work I do computer IT part time. For fun, I write genealogy web pages, take pictures and just enjoy my daughter. 8 years ago, I became a soccer mom, a roll I've really enjoyed. We recently relocated to Vancouver Washington and are loving the area